Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Here Goes Nothing

Almost a year ago I had this crazy idea that I wanted to start a blog.
Time went on... this idea became less crazy... I had a start date... I missed the start date... I opened a word document called "blog practice"... I wrote down ideas in the document and even some full posts... I didn't post them. You see, writing has never been a strength of mine, or even a joy for that matter. Along with the typical proKAStinating, I wondered if my writing could be worth posting online. Yet, it seems as though blogs are increasingly a way to stay connected- a way that I no longer want to miss out on. So here it is. I'm getting over my aspirations to have the perfect blog with eloquent writing and frequent posts to simply have a blog. Why this unnatural endeavor to publically document my life experiences? I hope it will help me continue relationships with people who have lived life with me- those who have supported me, worked alongside me, cried with me, laughed with me, led me, followed me, loved me. Chances are you are one of these people. This is my attempt to give you a window into my world. I hope you will peer in from time to time and also share a glimpse of yours.
ps. snapshot of the day- I held a brain... cool, huh?

No comments:

Post a Comment