Thanks
for the snowday
cookies
the sunshine!
vaccuming
clean laundry
vegetables and other food to eat
Catherine and Grey's Anatomy nights
facebook
a walk
the river
your riches
your love
that I enjoyed studying today
how fascinating our body is
that people around me think deeply/ challenge me
for the "Chosen" book from the 70's I'm reading
for Brittany's massage and getting to hang out with her
the Red Coffee shop, even with it's cheesy crafts
for friends
joy
a joy that includes dancing after Quiz Monday
for wanting to dance after failing biochem
for this feeling of good
that you use me to love the Kamere family & grow me through the experience
for my friends and family in Cheney that I get to visit tomorrow
for people who love me
the chance to be in medical school
for being challenged/risky today
for my preceptor
for a car to drive
that my room gets really warm
for Arby's
for Arby's coupons
for food to eat
that I'm secure in you
the purple flower shirt that I'm wearing
that you have exciting plans for my future
for longer days
that it's not dark when I get out of school at night
for a run with Alissa yesterday
for smell of citrus that escapes on the first peel of a tangerine
for rest
for the opportunities to make a difference
for my Grandma
for reminders of the Gospel
that the AIRE protein is expressed in my thymus and I don't have an autoimmune disease
for my intelligence
that my body does all of these complicated processes all the time
for classmates who have become my friends
No comments:
Post a Comment